Zoria Bulze, 15
- Last seen June 25, 12-6 am, Fountainheand Rd + Finch Av W
- 5'4-5'5, medium build, dark hair in twists
- Black sweatshirt, blue 'Adidas' pants, red 'Champion slippers
- Dark 'Jansport' backpack
Transhumanism: The new religion of the coming technocracy
Eva Thomson, 53
- last seen on June 20, at 9:10 pm, Gerrard St E + Broadview Ave area.
- desc- grey/black short hair,
- wearing dark shirt with light brown pants.
- she travels in power assisted wheelchair, black
- limited verbal communication
AxisOfEasy Salon #9: Algorithmic Guerrilla Warfare
Toxic Virtue: On the new digital samizdat and being one miscue away from becoming a trending hashtag...
The bricklayer I hired my have slightly exaggerated his qualifications.
So.... now that #staythefuckhome is over, I guess this means we can all get back to work now?
Nevermind the #influencers, here come the #revolts. Salon 7 is online now:
Wow. We’re here.
Oh fuck me. I can’t believe it. They censored it.
MISSING: Chong Myong Chon (Celilea), 64, last seen Sunday, May 31, 2020, at 1:35pm, in the York Mill Road and Leslie Street area, @TPS32Div. Described as 5'3", 145 lbs., shoulder length black hair, last seen wearing a light brown jacket, and bright red scarf. #GO1003324 ^CdK
So, how do you like #DemocraticSocialism so far?
AxisOfEasy Salon #6: The Hanseatic League of Decentralized Crypto-States.
Every time I this purchasing power graphic I am reminded that every time @dgolumbia sees it, he considers it proof that the speaker is a right wing conspiracy theorist.
The game “Monopoly” sold for $2 in 1935. In the box, you get monopoly money.
That original stack of monopoly money from 1935 is worth $50 as a collectors item.
Monopoly money literally holds more value than your fiat currency.
easyDNS Co-Founder & CEO
Clean, civil, clueful Mastodon instance for easyDNS members, techies and weirdos. SPAM BOTS WILL BE SUSPENDED